Let’s get to know each other a bit better shall we . . .
let me introduce myself . . .
Hi there, I’m Mel. Pleased to meet you.
I’m all about making you feel comfortable in your own skin. So I wanted to share my perfect day with you, so you can see if I’m someone you would like to get to know better.
my perfect Winter's day
1. Wake up with a big stretch out and enjoying a few deep breaths before I start my day.
2. Making myself a hot cup of green tea with rose to give me a much needed wake up.
3. Warm up my hot water bottle to keep me cosy and warm while the sun takes its time to come up.
4. Journal my thoughts and create an intention for my day.
5. Give my body a chance to warm up with some easy yoga poses with long holds to build my strength and help me to focus on my breath.
6. Once the sun is up, take a walk outside and enjoy some fresh air and the sound of the birds.
7. Enjoy some hot miso with buckwheat and spring onion to keep me warm from the inside out.
8. Keep my Rose aromatherapy spray handy for a pleasant boost of flowers when I need it to keep me focused.
9. Cosy soup and fresh baked bread and butter for dinner.
10. If I’m feeling fancy some mulled wine with loads of warming spices to keep me toastie well into the evening.
11. Early to bed to give my body the rest it needs with a few stretches or even a yoga nidra if I feel my body needs it.
How about you? Take a moment to daydream with me.
What I've overcome
Well we all have our challenges hey . . .
- Chronic fatigue
- Chronic inflammation
- Chronic anxiety
- Panic attacks
- struggles with self-worth
What I've learnt
Here are my official credentials
- Health and Wellness Coach
- Stress and Anxiety Management Coach
- Exercise Prescription Certification
- Qualified Yoga Instructor including; vinyasa, yin and restorative styles. With over 8000hrs instructing experience.
Wanna share your story?
Do you constantly feel like you need to recover from your real life? . . . read on if you are in need of some tough love.
Whatever your thoughts on astrology it creates a new lens by which to see the possibilities for transformation.
Kindness is often the most courageous act when we feel stressed, anxious or overwhelmed.