Let’s get to know each other a bit better!
let me introduce myself . . .
Hi there, I’m Mel. Pleased to meet you.
I’m all about making you feel comfortable in your own skin. So I wanted to share my perfect day with you, so you can see if I’m someone you would like to get to know better.
my perfect Autumn day
1. Waking up and wrapping my fave scarf around my neck and slipping on my cosy slippers.
2. Energising my morning with a blend of citrus and geranium aromatherapy and taking a few deep breaths to welcome the day.
3. Spending some time with myself writing a few notes in my journal and getting inspired.
4. Going for a walk in the crisp morning air to wake up my body.
5. Slow brekkie of overnight oats with dried figs and almonds with a drizzle of Manuka honey and pollen.
6. Take some time to clean and organise my space in preparation for Winter
7. I’m a big fan of knitting in Autumn, repairing clothes and switching out my Summer wardrobe with some warmer options.
8. Evening practice of yoga, stretching out and holding poses for longer for strengthening.
9. Taking time to give thanks for what I have and directing some thoughtful energy to people I have connected with throughout the day.
How about you? Take a moment to daydream with me.
What I've overcome
Well we all have our challenges hey . . .
- Chronic fatigue
- Anxiety and Panic attacks
- Struggles with self-worth
Turns out I love to learn the hard way, through experience.
Here are my official credentials
- Health and Wellness Coach
- Stress and Anxiety Management Coach
- Exercise Prescription Certification
- Qualified Yoga Instructor including; vinyasa, yin and restorative styles. With over 8000hrs instructing experience.